Bioresonance Therapy for Wellness
This article was put together by Mathew Grant along with inputs from Dr Morris Zublacwych in Canada who were all on a team along with Gordan Johnstone who worked on the emerging technique of Bioresonance Therapy (BRT).
Ailments in human body are due to functional disturbances caused by outside influences on our body that lead to tissue damage. Functional disturbances could be due to physiological or chemical stress or day long exposure to electromagnetic fields. This disturbs the energy balance in the body. BRT uses EM signals to restore the overall energy balance in the body. This is done through using natural frequencies to increase the energy levels. BRT neutralises the negative effects of disturbances on our bodies. These frequencies help to repair DNA and helps in rejuvenation, immune boosting and for overall wellness.
- Adey, W. R. Frequency and Power Windowing in Tissue Interactions with Weak Electromagnetic Fields. Proceedings of the IEEE, 1980, vol. 63, no. 1, p. 119-125.
- Adey, W. R. Tissue Interactions with Non-Ionising Electromagnetic Fields. Physiol. Rev., 1981, vol. 61, p. 435.
- Endler, P.C. and J. Schultz. Homoeopathie – Bioresonanztherapie. Maudrich: Wien, Muchen, Bern, 1996.
- Ho. M.-W. Coherent Excitations and the Physical Foundations of Life in: Theoretical Biology: Epigenetic and Evolutionary Order from Complex Systems. Edinburgh University Press: Edinburgh. 1989 pp. 162-176.
- Ho, M.-W., X. Xu, S. Ross, P.T. Sanders. Light Emission and Rescattering In Synchronously Developing Populations of Early Drosophila Embryos – Evidence For Coherence of the Embryonic Field and Long Range Cooperativity in Recent Advances in Biophotons Research (F.-A. Popp, K.H. Li and Q. Gu, Eds.). World Science: Singapore, 1992, pp. 287-306.
- Koshel, V., D. Sakharov, A. Waeiserman, and G. Lednyiczky. Biological EMF’s Cause ConsiderableChange in the Viability of the Heat Shock Treated Chrysalises of Drosophila Melanogaster. Abstr. Scientific Advances in Complementary Medicine: COST-4, Padova, 1995.
- Lednyiczky, Gabor and J. Nieberl. Biological Resonance and the State of the Organism – Functional Electrodynamical Testing: Potentiating Health and the Crisis of the Immune System. Plenum Press, New York and London, 1997.
- Lednyiczky, Gabor and Cs. Miklos. Bioresonancia Terapia. Bioenginegetics: Piliscsaba 1998.
- Lednyiczky, G., D. Sakharov, O. Lakiza, O. Pyaskovskaya. The Endogenous Electromagnetic Field of Tumor Cells Leads To A Long-Term Inhibition Of Melanoma Cells Multiplication And Viability. Abstr. book of the 18th Annual Meeting of the Bioelectric Society: Victoria Falls, BC, June 9-14, 1996.
- Lednyiczky, Gabor and Osadcha O. In-vitro-Modulation der Phagozytose durch die BICOM-Technologie. Acta medica empirica. v. 43, n. 3a. 1994. p. 184-188. (in German)
- Lednyiczky, G., O. Lakiza, O. Zhalko-Tytarenko, D. Sakharov. Positional Information Transfer By Using the Endogenous Electromagnetic Fields of Embryonic and Malignant Cell Cultures. Abstr. book of the 18th Annual Meeting of the Bioelectric Society: Victoria Falls, BC, June 9-14, 1996.
- Nosa, PP., O.P. Penezina, I.P. Brener, G. Lednyiczky, et al. Treatment of Women Suffering from Matopathy Employing Homoeopathic and Bioresonance Methods. Abstr. in: Forschende Komplementarmedizin. 2, no. 6, p. 335.
- Popp, F. Biophysikalische Therapie der Allengien. Sonntag Verlag: Stuttgart, 1994. (in German)
- Zhalko-Tytarenko O., G. Lednyiczky. BioresonanceInduced Tunnelling in Serum Albumin. XXV Congress of the Internat. Soc. Hematology. La Revista de Investigacion Clinica: Suplemento, Abril, 1994, pp. 303.
- Zhalko-Tytarenko O., V. Liventsov, G. Lednyiczky. Endogenous Electromagnetic Field Influence on the Free Energy of Hydrogen Bond Formation in Water. Proceedings of the Second Annual Advanced Water Sciences Symposium: Dallas, Texas, 4-6 October, part 7, pp. 23-27.
- There are currently no refbacks.