Open Access Subscription AccessTotal views : 384
A Clinical Study of Mental and Behavioural Development in Malnourished Infants and Children
- Gravroto, I. (1966). Nutrition, growth and neuointegrative development An experimental and ecological study. Supplement to Pe
- Gessel, A. and lunatruda, C.s .. "(196Z)r, Developmental dial!llosilo; Paul B. Hoeber Inc. New York. 2:11-14; 1962.
- Indian Council of Medical Research (st8 sti,stic divi'Sion); Studies on growth and physical development of Indian i'nfams and children. Part I-A . t 968.
- Cousir, D.B. (1965): Effect of .unclemutriti'on on central nervous system function, Nutrition Review 23: 3,
- Dean, R.FA (1960): The efloct of Malnutrition on the growth of young children. Med. Probl. Ped. 5: 111.
- Dobbing r. (964): The in!lu~nce cf early nutrition on the development om myelination of the brain. Proc. Roy. Soc., 159: 505.
- Dobbing I . (1966): Vulaerable periods in developing brain In Applied Neurochemistry; edited by A. N. Davison and J. Do bbing; Blackwell; Oxford, 1966.
- ' Sri'kanti8J S,O. and Sastri. c.y. (1963-1971): Observations of Malnutrition and Mental development. 1./. Of Med. Res., 59:6. 217. /
- Dobbing, 1. (1971): Effect of nutrition on the develoment of the Nervous system . Ind. J. of Med. Res" 59:6. 177
- Cravioto, r. (1961): Malnutrition and Behavioural development in pre-school child Courrier 16 .117.
- Cravioto, r. Deli'ca.rdie E.R. pinero, C., Lindoro. M., Arroyo, M. and Alcalde, E. (19'71): Mental development and Malnu trition. Neurointegrati've development and intelligence in school' cbi"ldren l'ocoveroo from Malunutrition in infancy. Ind. 1. of. 'Med. Res. 59 .6. In.
- Cravioto, J. (1969): Protein malnutrition and mental development. Abbottempo. 3:16
- Stock, M.B. and Smyth, P.M. (1963): Does undernutrition during infaney inhibit brain growth and subsequent intellectual development1 Arch. of Dis. in Childhood. 38: 202, 546.
- Patel B.D. et af (1972): Reversible neu roiogical changes in Malnutrition . Indian PediaJrics. 9:2 60.
- There are currently no refbacks.