Open Access Subscription AccessTotal views : 297
'Flagyl' Retention Enema in the Treatment of Bleeding per Rectum in Children Due to Amoebic Proctitis
- Chacko, R. and Viswanathan, J. (1973)-"Report of a Research Project on Amoebiasis in Children", The Indian Practitioner, Vol. XXVI, No.5, Pages 223-227.
- McFadzean, J. A.(1968)-"The Absorption, Distribution and Metabolism of Me- tronidazole", The Indian Practitioner, Vol. XXI, No. 10, pp. 618-621.
- Olumide, F. and Adesola, A.O. (1976)-"Metronidazole retention enema in the management of severe intestinal amoebiasis", Nigerian Med. J., 6, 2-8.
- Willis, A. T. et al., Study Group (1975)-"An evaluation of metronidazole in the prophylaxis and treatment of anaerobic infections in surgical patients." J. Antimi-crobial Chemotherapy, 1, 393-401.
- There are currently no refbacks.