Open Access Subscription AccessTotal views : 314
A Case Report of Faecal Fistula Treated with 'Flagyl'
- Brightmore, T. (1972) : Perianal gas-producing infection of non-clostridial origin. British Journal of Surgery, 59 : 109.
- Gorbach, S. L., Menda, K. B. and Thadepalli, H. et. al. (1973) : Anaerobic microflora of the cervix in healthy women. Am. J. Obstet, Gynecol,, 117: 1053.
- Lindell, T. D., Fletcher, W. S. and Krippaehne, W. W. (1973) : Anorectal suppurative disease. American Journal of Surgery, 125 : 189.
- Willis, A. T. et al., Study Group (1975) : An evaluation of metronidazole in the prophylaxis and treatment of anaerobic infections in surgical patients. J. Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, 1 : 393.
- There are currently no refbacks.