Open Access Subscription AccessTotal views : 305
A Clinical Study of Hepatitis
- Burnell, J. M. (1967): Acute hepatic coma treated by cross circulation or exchange Transfusion. New Eng. J. Med. 276, 935.
- Datta, D. V. (1977): Viral hepatitis. Jr. Assoc. Phys. Ind. 25, 325.
- Davies, M. A., Peters, R. L., Redekar, A. G. and Reynolds, T. B. (1968): Appraisal of the mortality in acute fulminant viral hepatitis. N.E.J.M. 278, 1248.
- Joshi, Y. K., Tandon, H. D. and Tandon, B. N. (1978): Study of subacute Jr. Assoc. Physc. Ind. 26, 13.
- Katz, R., Velasco, M., Klinger, J. and Alessandri, H. (1962): Corticostroids in treatment of acute hepatitis in coma. Gastroenterology. 42, 258.
- Malkani, P. K. and Grewal, A. K. (1957): Observations of infectious heapatitis in pregnancy. Ind. J. Med. Res. Asuppl.Q 45, 77.
- Mishra, D., Roy, B. B. and Samal, K. C. (1970): A study of an outbreak of epidemic jaundice. Ind. Med. Gaz. 10, 9.
- Narayana Rao, A. V., C. Sita Devi, P. Savithri and E. Seshrekha (1969): Infectious hepatitis in pregnancy and puerperium - a study of 60 cases. Ind. J. Med. Sci., 23, 471.
- Sherlock, S. (1969): Hepatitis - an unpleasant disease but rarely a killer. Ind. Pract. 22, 336.
- Singh, N. P. (1972): A study of clinicopathological aspects of infectious hepatitis in Armed Forces. Armed Forces Med. Jour. Ind. 23, 96.
- There are currently no refbacks.